Thursday, March 7, 2013

New stamps released - Time for Tea and Two Love Birds

I had a lovely weekend, I went with my sister, my mum and her best friend to The Ritz in London for tea - how posh are we?! We were celebrating my mum's 70th birthday and decided to treat her, it was a really lovely day out. We had lots of fancy finger sandwiches, tiny cakes and cream scones piles high on silver trays with tea served in silver teapots by very handsome waiters and all in the most amazing room with huge chandeliers and fountains, piano playing - oh my how the other half live!

Back to reality - we have two new stamps for you this week, one is two girls having tea and cakes (how apt is that?!) and two love birds on a cage. Have a look at what the Jellypark Design Team made with these!



click on either image to find it in our online shop






























1 comment:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Girls :D
xx